Image Map

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday # 7

Well, welcome to
Sweet & Simple Sunday #7
Thank you all again so much for coming by.
This has been a crazy busy week here in Campbell-land and boy, am I glad it's Sunday!
Here's what we've been up to this week!

Monday we had some yummy fruit cobbler

Wednesday we got our prize pack from Ginger Snap Crafts and Natural Garden Soaps

 
Wednesday we also had a major cake failure.


Thursday Sophie decided to start her own pine cone collection.
And Friday was Cakes for a Cause.

This has been one of those weeks that you're happy to cross off each day with a big black marker. (Am I the only one who does that? C'mon! Fo Real?)
I know all of you have been busy this week too! I can tell by all of the great looking posts you linked up. Here are the Features from Sweet & Simple # 6 in no particular order.
If you're a feature please be sure to grab a button and show it off!!

Cheesecake Brownies from My Happy Place

Chocolate Breakfast Parfaits from Pink Recipe Box

Window Engagement Photos by 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt

Fudgy Peanut Butter Cup Brownies from Back For Seconds

Key Lime Shortbread Bites by Shaken Together

Winne The Pooh Cookies from Bringing Beauty
All of these are such great ideas.
My calendar is starting to get so full with dates in my kitchen! I'm sure all of my co-workers and dear hubby just love it!
Speaking of Calendars. I still have openings available for Guest Blogger Wednesdays! If you're interested in being a Guest Blogger just drop me an email to
and we'll get you scheduled!
Thanks again for stopping by, now it's time for the fun to begin! Show me what you've been up to and you just might end up being a featured post!!

Have a Great Week!!!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks o much for featuring my brownies!
    That cobbler looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by, sorry the link had the wrong time on it, it's now open!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, busy week! Those key lime shortbread bites look yummy. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been a busy lady! Thanks for hosting another fantastic week! I can't to see what everyone has made! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting another party Kim
    I wish you a little less busy week but not less fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! Thanks for featuring my key lime shortbread bites! Those Winnie the Pooh cookies are gorgeous, too! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, yes. I know exactly what you mean. My May 7th week? Totally going to cross that sucker out with a sharpie and chase it with some chocolate. :) Thanks for hosting Kim and have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and posting great features! What a delicious blog :)
    Meegan@what meegan makes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, love your blog!

    New follower :)

    Stephanie
    www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the invite over. Great blog you have and I look forward to linking up more often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for finding me! Following you now and I brought my White Butter Cake to the party, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring me! You've turned my gloomy Monday morning around!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for featuring the Engagment Pictures and for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Kim,
    Congratulations on winning one of my handmade soap gift totes. I hope that you enjoy my handmade items. ;o)
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete