Image Map

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday 6

I still can't believe it's been 6 weeks since I started Sweet & Simple Sunday.
And it just keeps growing and growing!
It's been a tough week here in Campbell Land. I haven't been around too many of your sites this week, I apologize for that, but we've had some family things we've had to deal with this week.
Hopefully this coming week is better. I'm a little nervous though.
Don't they say things always happen in 3's. Well I'm ready for whatever God is ready to give to us as our 3rd item to be here and over with.
Anyways, seeing your posts always makes me feel better! And this week, yet again, you cease to amaze me with all of your creations.
 I want to again thank all of you for stopping by this past week and cheering me up, even though you may not have even realized it!

Out of all of the amazing posts, I picked these (in no particular order) as my
Sweet & Simple Features
I hope you like them!

Sweet Tea Pies from Searching for Dessert

Mocha Dark Chocolate Cupcakes from Mrs. Fox's Sweets


Virgin Blackberry Pina Colada from Dessert Now Dinner Later

Banana Split Cake from Baking with Blondie

Strawberry Nutella Paninis from Cookies XO

Make sure you grab a button while you're here!

So now it's your turn! Show me what cha' got!!

9 comments:

  1. You rock, woman! Thanks so much, Kim, for sticking my Banana Split Cake up there with those other beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I hope things start looking up for you soon! Great features :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Kim
    Thank you for hosting this party, and I hope you're have a wonderful weekend
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim for featuring my pies :) and for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((Hugs))) Kim. Hang in there, I'm hoping the 3rd thing never happens. :( Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIPPPE!! SO EXCITED TO BE FEATURED THANK U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These all look so yummy! I may have to link up next week.

    New email subscriber from Feed Me Friday.
    http://www.housesbyshannon.blogspot.com Mommy of One and Counting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim,
    Thanks for hosting! I'm sending you warm wishes for a wonderful week.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to check out all the great recipes being shared here - so much inspiration!! Thank you for hosting Kim!!

    ReplyDelete