Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Day of Randomness

Is that a word? Randomness? Hm, who knows. But today in my world it is a word. Random events occured, like this. I would consider this random, since it's been forever since we've had anything around here like this.


This is what the bushes in front of our house look like tonight. Do you know what that white stuff is? It's SNOW!! Finally some measurable snow! Not that I enjoy driving in it, but it's always pretty to look at, or at least I think so. And it's always fun to watch Aiden working as hard as he can between giggles clearing the driveway and sidewalk.


Tonight, after he finished clearing the sidewalk I looked out the front window to see just what he was up to, and I found him face down in the snow making snow angels. I think he's really missed the snow!

So what else was random, well this is going to be random. It just feels like a day to write some random stuff. So here goes. I started writing this blog to tell you all about my random cupcake creations, obviously now not only does it include my cupcakes, but I kind of wanted to let all of you into my world a little bit. As these postings progress I hope that all of you will get to know me a little better, even all of the strange, quirky (some consider crazy) things that go on in my life. My likes, my dislikes, my pet peeves, things that make me happy and things that irritate the ever living crap out of me. So, here's some random facts you may not know.

  • I was born September 28, the year is not important :)
  • I have an older brother whom I remember laughing with more than fighting with. He also introduced me to Dear Hubby and for that I am forever grateful. Did I mention he's older?
  • I took 4 years of French in High School... the only good this would ever do me is if I had to order cheese, green beans, or apples while visiting France. Outside of that, I have no idea what I'm saying.
  • I love Vodka and Cranberry juice, although I don't really drink too often these days.
  • I love just spending time with Dear Hubby. We don't get much time alone these days with the two little ones around, and it seems when we do we end up either just hanging out at home, or driving to some random store looking for hunting supplies (which I don't mind at all by the way).
  • I have a secret yearning to be Lara Croft. Not only is she goregous, but she really knows how to handle her 9mm.
  • I miss being a child. There are so many things that I wish I could go back and either pay more attention to and learn from or do differentley.
  • I miss my Grandpa Haning terribly. He was an amazing man and there are so many things that I wish I could have shared with him. I see alot of him in Aiden, and I hope that he will grow up to be at least half the man that Grandpa Willis was.
  • I have a secret obsession with filling out forms or paperwork of any kind. And I only know one other person in my life that can truly appreciate this quirk, and for that, Mollie, I love ya!
  • I have a degree in Computer Science, I have my License in Massage Therapy, and I own a Cupcake business.
Okay so that last one you may have already known, but hey, 10 random thoughts about myself at 9 pm is a little difficult.

I have to look at all of those things as reasons why I am who I am today. The good stuff, the bad stuff, the in between stuff, it all matters. But if there's one thing that I've learned, you have to leave the past in the past, live for today, because no one is guaranteed a tomorrow. I hope all of you enjoyed learning a little bit about me today, I'd love to learn more about all of you out there too! Talk to you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you spent the *snow evening* talking about random stuff. Very interesting random stuff and thanks for sharing. Hope Aiden's snow angles are still on the ground!

    ReplyDelete