Image Map

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Corporate Cake Pops!

What some of you might not know about me is that this is just my part time job. You see, I have a wide variety of education and employment back ground (I guess I'm still trying to find my niche in life). I have gone from being in Business Adminstration, to Computer Science, to Medical Assisting, to Massage Therapy, to Medical Billing & Coding, and now to Cupcakes and Cake Pops. And all of these jobs have pretty much been at the same Physicians Office that I've been at now for close to 13 years. It's a great job and I get to meet so many new and interesting people. I've met some of my best friends there. I've also had alot of corporate networking opportunities. Which is was leads me to this post. We recently switched to a new Network IT company. Agil IT. Now I have to say, this company has alot of great employees. Very well educated. Very dedicated to their jobs. Very focused. But also alot of fun! I've gotten to know a few of them very well. Check out their page and you'll see just what I'm talking about. I decided it was time to pay AgilIT back for all of the hard work that they have done for us.  I decided to make Wes and his crew some cake pops. And what would be better than to make cake pops look like their company logo.


I love doing stuff like this. I love the look on people's faces when you hand them a special treat made just for them. I've always thought it would be fun to work for a florist. To be able to deliver flowers all day long, well except for the funeral part of it. That's why I think cupcakes and cake pops are even better! Agil IT has been a great company to work with and I would highly suggest them for any of your IT needs. They are a great group of people to work with. In fact I've been challenged  asked to do more cake pops for some of their other customers. I hope they have turned out how they wanted them.


Kettering Family Practice logo Cake Pops

Chocolate Cake Pops for KFP

 If anyone is interested in ordering any Cupcakes or Cake Pops for their company of any of their associates please let me know. I'd love to keep trying different designs!!

1 comment:

  1. These are great cake pops and I'm not surprised that the company asked for more for their customers!

    ReplyDelete