Image Map

Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's a Success!!

Wow! I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last posted here, I guess that means I've been busy! And that is a fact! Well, yesterday was the day. The opening day of the Sidney Farmer's Market. I wasn't sure going into it whether or not it was actually going to b e a good day. I had a large order to fill the night before so I was pretty stressed out about that and was focused on it, so I had a smaller amount to sell than what I had hoped on my first day. But again, as everyone knows, God works in mysterious ways. Today was Graduation Day for all of the Seniors at Sidney High School, and it just so happens that graduation was at 10:30. Smack dab in the middle of the farmer's market schedule. So I'm hoping that's why it was kind of slow. I got a few great great contacts that hopefully will work out, and I came home with less than I took along so I guess that's a good thing! Here's hoping for a great 2011 Farmer's Market! I hope everyone will get the chance to come out and visit. There are alot of great vendors and I know for a fact some great tasting cupcakes!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! It's Amanda. I'm just reading your older posts. But I think it's so cool that you are selling cupcakes at a farmer's market. How many do you sell each time? It must be hard though! so many flavors to coordinate. Btw, thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete