Image Map

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Farmer's Market July 2, 2011

Here is a list of the flavors I'll have available at the Sidney Farmer's Market this Saturday, July 2! Make sure you come out and check out our two new flavors!!

White Chocolate Strawberry
Black & White
Dark Chocolate
Orange Dreamsicle
Lemon Drop
Tie Dye
Pina Colada
Red Velvet
Vanilla Vanilla
Raspberry Swirl
and last but not least, The Hope Cupcake!

The Hope Cupcake is our latest and greatest cupcake. I designed this cupcake to benefit the Shelby County Relay for Life. I know probably each and every one of you have been affected by someone you love being diagnosed with cancer. I am doing this cupcake as a fundraiser for the Relay. It's a yellow cake base infused with plum applesauce, tinted purple for color, and topped with vanilla buttercream and a chocoalte purple ribbon.  All proceeds from the sale of this cupcake will go to the Shelby County Relay for Life. The cupcake sells for $2.00 or $18.00 a dozen. As I said before I will have them available at the Farmer's Market starting this Saturday and I will be taking orders for future deliveries.  This is a great way to help raise some money for a great cause. Believe me, your stomach will thank you!!

Another new item this weekend will be our Frosting Shots! These are 1 ounce cups of some of our most popular frostings. Try one or try them all! They're only $.50 each!!

I hope that all of you will stop by the Farmer's Market and pick up some cupcakes! What a great addition to a 4th of July picnic!! I hope to see all of you there!

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!! God Bless America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment