Image Map

Monday, June 13, 2011

Questioning my ability

Tonight has made me question if I really know what the heck I'm doing. I had someone request Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. I thought to myself, "this can't be too hard", "I can make chocolate chip cookies, I can make cupcakes, just put the two together right?"  WRONG!! So after a failure of mega proportion, I decided to make it easy on myself, and go with my simple recipe for Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Got through the recipe just fine, I was puting them in the cups when I realized I forgot an ingredient. Man, what is wrong with me tonight. Am I really supposed to be doing cupcakes? I'm ready to throw in the towel.

Then, out of nowhere, I get this posted on my Facebook wall.  "My sister went to a big city cupcake shop recently and said yours were better! Seriously, they rock..."

Wow!! Mine?! Little country cupcake lady?! It's amazing how a few little words can change your perspective!! Thanks Nancy Armstrong! You made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment