Image Map

Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's a Trading Blogs Party!!

Well today is the

You can find me guest posting over at
What's Cooking Love
But first, make sure you check out this amazing recipe that Alyssa from
What's Cooking Love
cooked up for all of you!
Hello all of my blog lovers out there! I'm out and about today, so Alyssa from What's Cooking Love & I signed up for a Blog Swap! If you've never seen a blog swap before, stop by Serendipity & Spice and check out what's going on! Of course, read Alyssa's post here first and then stop by her page to check out what I made! So without further a'do...

What's Cooking Love

Hi, I am Alyssa from What's Cooking, Love?
I am so excited to be swapping blogs with Kim from Cups by Kim.
We are participating in the blog swap hosted by Melissa at Serendipity and Spice.  



I love Kim's blog, she has some great looking posts and recipes.  Her cupcakes and other recipes look so good.  Thank you so much to Kim for having me on her blog today. I appreciate this opportunity!
Make sure that you check out Kim's post at my blog.  


I am a wife to my wonderful husband and a mother to my 11 month old son.  I like to blog about cooking and love food!  My blog is about cooking easy, good food, using shortcuts and timesavers.  I also host a weekly link party, Showcase Your Talent Thursday.  I hope that you stop by and visit.  


When I saw that I was paired with Kim for Trading Blogs, I thought that I should do something with cups, since that is one of the main themes of her blog.  I love cookie cups, so I though that I would do something with that.  When I was in the store last week, I found that they now have flavored marshmallows. I picked up a bag of Cinnamon Bun Marshmallows to use in a recipe. I thought that this was a good opportunity to use the marshmallows
These Cinnamon Smores Cookie Cups are really easy to make and taste really good.  They are just like Smores in cookie form, with the added bonus of cinnamon flavor. In the cookie, there are chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, cinnamon graham crackers, and cinnamon bun marshmallows (You can also substitute regular marshamallows).  You can also added a melted chocolate topping to the top of the cookie cup.  I liked the cookies both with the chocolate and without the chocolate topping.
These cookies are so good and tasty with the added bonus that they are so easy to make.  Now you can have Smores anytime of the year.  I hope that you try these cookies!

Cinnamon Smores Cookie Cups

1 pouch Chocolate Chip Cookie mix

1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
1 egg
1/3 cup cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
1/3 cup cinnamon bun marshmallows, chopped into 4 pieces (can substitute regular marshmallows)
1/4 cup cinnamon chips
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional topping)



1.  Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

2.  Stir the chocolate chip cookie mix, butter, and egg together in a large bowl until soft dough forms. Then add the crushed graham crackers, cinnamon bun marshmallows, and cinnamon chips and stir to combine.  

3.  Roll the dough into a rounded teaspoonful and place one ball in an ungreased muffin tin pan.  Repeat for the rest of the cookie dough balls.   Bake for 8-10 minutes.  Cool the cookies for 5 minutes.  Then melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 15 second increments until they are melted. Then either leave the cookies plan or drizzle or spoon the melted chocolate on top. 


*Alyssa*


Linked to these parties


Thank you so much to Kim for switching blogs with me!
I hope that you stop by and visit me at What's Cooking, Love?!
You can also follow me on FacebookPinterest, or by RSS Feed

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Trading Blogs, what a fun and wonderful idea! I love it! The cookie cups look to die for!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those sound amazing. I love all of those flavors, and in one place? Delish!

    ReplyDelete