Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday {thirteen}

I'm baaaaack!! Did you miss me??
Well I think there was something about doing S & S {thirteen} that caused my world to go hay-wire!
It's been a little crazy here the last few weeks.
We started out the month of July crashing at my in-law's house because our house was hit with a crazy thunderstorm causing us to have no power for 4 days. You don't realize just how important everyday things are until they no longer work. Like, water. Like, A.C. Like, your oven! But we managed to survive, and at least no one got hurt.
Fast forward two weeks.
Dear Hubby ended up in the ER with severe back pain. Come to find out, he had a kidney stone almost 1/4 of an inch in diameter. He ended up having emergency surgery last Saturday night, and spent the weekend in the hospital.
So finally this weekend was the first that I've been able to sit down for five minutes at my computer to type up a post that acutally had some content to it.
So here we are.
Sweet & Simple {thirteen}
I know these posts were put up here a while back, but hey, they're still great and they still are making me very hungry, so I thought I still needed to share these with all of you.
Bubblegum Cookie Truffles by Back for Seconds

Lemon Kisses Mini Cupcakes by Pamela's Heavenly Treats

Peanut Butter and Jelly Rolls from Treat & Trick

Strawberry Banana Loaf from Addicted to Recipes

Super Easy Mini Chocolate Pies from Pink Recipe Box
So what do you guys think? Don't these look amazing?! I'm am so in need of some major sugar right now and I think all of these would be just perfect!
Congratulations to all of you that were featured.

Now, onto the party! Be sure to link up anything and everything you've been working on, I love to see all of the different projects that you're working on.
Thanks for stopping by and continuing to support Cups by Kim!!


10 comments:

  1. thanks so muchf for the feature Kim! Come on over to Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party and link up your awesome desserts!
    http://www.pamelasheavenlytreats.blogspot.com/2012/07/heavenly-treats-sunday-link-party-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my bubblegum truffles in your features! Welcome back...glad your hubby is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and linking uo sunday via paulaParrishblog. This is new for me. I would love to share one of my favorite simple yet colorful desserts to make for the summer. i blog over at designitgirlblog.blogspot.com I make cake stands fro different materials that i have collected and purchased at thrift stores. I love to upscycle and refurbish furniture. I have a great passion for chairs. -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - thanks for hosting... glad things are getting back on track for you...
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you've finally gotten to pause (we all know it's not a break). I hope the hubby is feeling better. Kidney stones are no joke. One our friends has them chronically and a couple have been huge. Hopefully things will settle down for you and the baking will resume. We missed you at GYCO, but there are lots of recipes just waiting to make your mouth happy. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim
    So sorry to hear about you husband and hoping he gets well SOON !!
    Thanks so much for finding the time for another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my mini chocolate pies!
    So glad to have you back. :)
    Hope your husband feels better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, they all look so yummy!

    Thank you for hosting this blog hop. Following your twitter, FB, and Pinterest. This blofghop is listed on our Sunday Blog Hop directory where you can also have fun hopping at http://brickn.com/bloghops/sunday

    The Quiet Mom blogging @ Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful treats. Check out our Reverse Smores.

    ReplyDelete