I'm sure you've seen these raspberries stuffed with chocolate chips on Pinterest. I thought they would be the perfect match for this recipe.
I found the recipe for the filling on a Pillsbury Mini Pie Crust box years ago. I've tweaked it a bit to suit my taste.
For the cups you will need:
- 1 package of Athen's Mini Fillo Shells. These can be found in the frozen food section near the pie shells; there are 15 per package.
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of raspberry jam, heated
- 1 oz of white chocolate melted, for dipping
- Heat the white chocolate in a ramekin for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Dip the bottoms of the Fillo shells into the chocolate and set on wax paper. When all shells are dipped, place in the freezer to harden while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar together with an electric mixer. Slowly add the melted raspberry jam into the mixture, according to your taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the fillo cups
- Top with stuffed raspberries.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
Thank you so much Dawn for stopping by and sharing this beautiful and creative recipe! I know all of the readers are rushing to the store to buy everything to make these. At least I know I am!!
And be sure everyone before you go, that you stop by Sweet & Simple Sunday and link up your projects and recipes! I look forward to seeing what everyone has been up to!