Image Map

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just taking some pictures

I know how most of you like to look at this page and see what I've been up to. Well today I decided just to post some pictures of things I've been working on. It's been a crazy weekend so far, but for now, it's break time. Well, at least until tomorrow night then it starts all over again! So here's what I've been up to!


Vanilla Cupcakes topped with Royal Icing Sugar Snowflakes

Lemon Cupcakes topped with Giraffes

It's a Barrel of Monkeys

Chocolate and Lemon Baby Shower Cakes

More Monkeys

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes with Soccer Balls


Vanilla with Spiderman
 So that's about it. Oh, and more cake pops!

Chocolate Reindeer Cake Pops

And finally a Vanilla Snowman Cake Pop that I'm proud of!

Okay, now I'm finished! Well I hope all of you have a great week! I'll be back next week!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the snowflakes they look do pretty....I should probably do like you and just post some pics...it's just been sooooo busy I have time for nothing!!!! I lI've all the designs your making with the RI toppers....I may have to borrow a few ideas from you!!

    ReplyDelete