Image Map

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Contest Begins!

And so the day has come. The Piqua Farmer's Market Cupcake Decorating Contest. The chance to get the word out about Cups by Kim. I've spent the last two days trying to perfect my design, my recipes, and my presentation. Everything was coming together just great, everything was ready to be put together, then it happened. A fall so graceful even the judges at the Olympics would have scored it high! Luckily no cupcakes were harmed during this display of grace, but I was. And even more luckily, Sophie wasn't hurt! So it put a little roadblock to the decorating train, but with a little help from my DC and my friend Ibuprofen I'm back in the game. Ready to challenge the best of the best. So here they are. The theme for today's contest, "Fresh From the Farm". What could be more fresh from the farm than fresh eggs and chickens. So, what does everyone think???

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea!

    Amanda
    softandstiffpeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete