Image Map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Frosty the Snowman

I figured after my last post that I had this cake pop thing figured out. So it's time to experiment! I used a white cake, buttercream frosting, and white chocolate to create Frosty the Snowman cake pops. I saw a picture online similar to these as cupcake toppers and decided to do it as a cake pop instead. This was one of the first few that I did. He didn't turn out quite as good as I had hoped, but I figured for a first time, at 10:00 at night, with a 6 year old hovering over me they looked pretty decent. Besides, the girls at work that sample them really don't care what they look like! I'm sure there will be many more to come!!



Isn't he cute with his little scarf blowing in the wind!

Keep checking back, I've got a few more cake pop ideas in mind!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what I love more, snowmen (especially since I move to Florida and they simply do not exist here) or my recent fascination with cake pops.

    They've literally been "popping" up all over the internet food world and these sweet things could fulfill both loves.

    So glad I found your sweet blog here! I'll definitely be stopping by again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he looks fabulous!!!! Your like a total pro now!!!!

    ReplyDelete