Image Map

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Whole New Beginning

Well, here it is, Cups By Kim! Specializing in all things cupcakes. Why, you ask? Oh I just thought that I didn't have enough to do with a full time job, a husband, a 5 year old and a 10 month old! Baking is a passion of mine, and I just felt that God kept putting this into my mind and I needed to listen to His direction. Isn't it everyone's dream to do something they love as their job, well, now I'm doing it, or at least trying. This is just the beginning, I know things are going to change as we go, so I'm keeping an open mind about it. Yesterday was my first "event", and to my surprise, I sold everything! I was so excited! Now let's just hope the orders start pouring in. I'm sure at this point my husband is tired of hearing, seeing, and tasting cupcakes, but I'm hoping that eventually he'll see just how sucessful this can be. For all of you who haven't tried the cups, all I have to say is, you should! I have quite a few flavor options to offer, I do birthday parties, retirements, weddings, or even just the simple "Thank You" cupcakes. For those of you who have had one of my creations, I say, if you liked them tell your friends, if you didn't, tell me and I'll make it right. I'm relying on friends, family, word of mouth, and social networking to get this business up and running and I am looking forward to bringing a fresh, new cupcake business to this area. I have booked a space at the Sidney Farmer's Market beginning June 4, 2011 and running every Saturday morning from 8-12:00 in Downtown Sidney until October 1. I'm hoping that this will help get the word out about Cups By Kim!! If you have any suggestions or thoughts about Cups By Kim please let me know! I'd love to hear from all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment